U1-31 : THRILLER PROJECT 2008/9

Thursday 2 October 2008

Welcome

My first thoughts of "Welcome" before even looking at the detail of shots etc was that it looks like a really watchable film which i think is important. Another feature of the opening scene i thought was good was the soundtrack. The soundtrack is crucial to buliding tension in those first few shots which they managed to do successfully from my point of view. The film also contained most of the shot types neccersary to add diversity to your film. Establishing shot, close-up shot, match on action shot etc. A slight criticism i would add about the filming is that I think the lighting could have been made better. I know they wanted to create a tense thriller like atmospere but i just think it was a bit unclear and sometimes hard to establish what was going on. Overall I rate the film well and give it 53/60

Max Bromley

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

U1-31 : THRILLER PROJECT 2008/9